I this ugly green cabinet off a selling group on Facebook for $10. It was good wood, just a hideous color.
Silver Spray Paint
Mirrors ( I got mine from Gettysburg Glass Company for $10)
Very strong glue
A handy man or two
- I removed the doors by unscrewing the hinges.
- Then painted everything with the black paint I got at a craft store.
- After 3 coats of that I sprayed the whole thing with glitter to give it a nice glow.
- My Dad happened to have epoxy which is what we used to glue.
- Then spray paint the hard wear silver.
- Put everything back together and wah-la! A beautiful new nail polish cabinet!
Everything is organized chaos inside the cabinet! It is a great little cabinet for nail polishes, brushes, remover etc.
Remember when you see that ugly free stuff along the road imagine what you could do with it!