background

Friday, January 25, 2013

Menu Planner

Earlier today I wanted to plan the menu for this week, something I do every week to try to save some money on groceries  I plan each meal according to what we have on hand or what is on sale at the grocery store. I found an awesome printable on Pinterest that was the menu for the week, the ingredients for each meal and the shopping list. I did not pin it, shame on me, so I cannot find it! I decided to make my own. Feel free to Re-pin, share, and print. Please try menu planning if you do not do so! It only takes about 30-40 minutes and can save you TONS of dough :) 





Here is the menu planner, you can save the picture by right clicking it and then printing in whatever size you want. You can also right click and press print.  I recommend 8.5" by 11".

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment